There are a few different reasons why homeowners might feel the need for a professional, and deep whole house cleaning. These procedures are a lot different from your average cleaning service coming to clean your ducts or wipe down your windows and vacuum. A whole house cleaning is a serious disinfecting and sanitizing of your home under certain circumstances, such as:
- Your house was empty during the summer while you were away, and there is a build-up of allergens inside.
- You have just recently purchased a foreclosed property that has been neglected for a while and it has become a breeding ground for many toxic organisms.
- You are completing a large construction project that has kicked up allergens and bacteria that have settled throughout the house.
- You are trying to help a relative dig out from an unhealthy hoarding situation.
These are just a few scenarios where a whole house cleaning can be extremely beneficial to you. Dust mites, airborne allergens, harmful bacteria, and other microbes in the home can settle into carpets, upholstery, and bedding, and even the hardwood or tile flooring in the home can harbor household bacteria and viruses.
In these cases, you will need much more than a simple maid service or carpet cleaning service to fully clean your home. You will need a professionally trained technician who can give you the highest level of clean and sanitary:
- Room surface disinfection
- Mold and fungi remediation
- Pathogenic remediation
If you return to your property after being away for a while, you will put yourself at risk. Many different toxic organisms can plague a property after undergoing a prolonged absence. These organisms then cling to fibers, get embedded into them, and make you and your family sick.
An abandoned home is a breeding ground for harmful organisms, and they can be responsible for causing a wide range of health problems, especially for those who are more susceptible, like the elderly and children. These issues can include:
- Nasal congestion
- Eye irritation
- Skin irritation
- Throat irritation
Getting a thorough, deep cleaning of your home will help ensure that you will be living in a sanitary space free from harmful bacteria entering your system.
You can protect yourself and your family. Don’t take any risks, and get into contact with a professionally trained and certified cleaning and restoration contractor who will use only the best sanitary products in the business to deep clean your home.